Tag Archives: Del Mar Schoolhouse

Del Mar Schoolhouse:  Still here since 1905

(Click any image to enlarge) This little structure on Sea Ranch, which sits on the corner of Leeward and Deer Trail, has been here since 1905.  It was initially constructed after a lumber mill was established in the area which … Continue reading

Posted in Black and White, History, Sea Ranch, Sea Ranch Architecture, Sonoma County | Tagged | Comments Off on Del Mar Schoolhouse:  Still here since 1905